Bulb: Earn £50 Switch to Renewable Energy

Published by beemoneysavvy on

Switch to Bulb

I recently switched to Bulb and I can’t recommend them enough, not only are they investing in green energy  (and much cheaper than the big 6 energy providers) but you’ll also earn £50 just for switching to them!


Why Switch to Bulb?

Bulb is 100% renewable when it comes to electricity. 74% of its renewable energy is supplied by five hydropower plants, which generate electricity using water. The other 26% of Bulb’s renewable energy comes from anaerobic digestion – which is where organic farm waste is used to generate gas.

Bulb get £50

Bulb is £280 cheaper than the average Big Six provider, and is currently offering a generous £50 Bulb referral credit (which you can get by using my link). Anyone who has not switched energy provides for some time is likely to be able to save around £200-£300 a year by switching to Bulb.

Using Bulb is also super easy and convenient – by downloading the app you’ll be able to submit photo meter readings, see how much energy you’ve used and refer friends (earning £50 in the process!)


Switching to Bulb

If you think that savings in the region of £280 are was worth the effort of switching, here’s the incredibly easy process of switching to Bulb.

Visit Bulb (this link will get you £50 off oo – winner!)

Input your postcode, whether your home uses gas and electricity or electricity only, if you live in a flat or house and how many bedrooms you have – Bulb will give you a monthly price based on your answers to these questions… but if you think that you use less than average you can also ‘refine your quote’ by inputting the details of your last bill.

bulb renewable energy

Happy with the price? Then click ‘switch now’; you’ll need your bank details to hand – it literally took me minutes! Bulb will sort everything out from here; including the cancellation of your previous energy supplier.

bulb cheap energy

Bulb will then email you a list of important dates, like when you need to submit your readings, etc.


£50 referral credit for switching to Bulb!!

If you would like to get yourself some Bulb credit then just follow the link below to get £50 applied to your account after switching.

£50 off referral link here:

>> bulb.co.uk/refer/emmaj0638 <<

Making energy simpler

Let me know when you’ve switched to bulb and how much you’ve managed to save on your energy bills below…

Sign up to our mailing list to get Freebies, Offers and Money Saving Tips Sent Directly to your Inbox (2)

5 Comments

ellesecrit · July 9, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Great tips!

Bailey Armitage · October 21, 2018 at 10:20 am

Another yet amazing way to save money and be sustainable! Love your blog

chioma1000 · October 21, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Enlightening. Love that it’s cost effective and purposeful.

Joanne | http://www.joannesthoughts.com

How to Save Money at Christmas 🎅 – Bee Money Savvy · July 13, 2018 at 11:12 am

[…] Switch Energy Provides – if you haven’t switched energy provider in a while you need to do this asap, often with energy providers you will find almost every time that you’ll get a better deal when you switch! Bulb are super cheap, renewable and they offer £50 when you switch! […]

Share Your Story; Bee Money Savvy - Pickle & Poppet - Pickle & Poppet · September 13, 2018 at 8:48 pm

[…] energy provides for 2 years or more are likely to save around £200-£300 a year by switching to Bulb. They’re also a green energy provider so while you’re helping your bank balance, […]

Leave a Reply