LoveDiscountVouchers – Save Money on your Online Shopping
AD – Collaborative post
The cost of living has everyone talking about how they can save more money. That being said, with the internet constantly at our disposal online shopping has never been more popular. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways that you can save money when you shop online. From cashback, to discount codes, to comparison sites and more, you can save £100’s by taking advantage of the money-saving tools available across the internet.
The money-saving tool I’m going to be talking about in this post is discount codes, specifically the ones available via www.lovediscountvouchers.co.uk which could see you save anything from 5% to 50% off the cost of your online shopping basket. For 5 minutes of your time during the checkout process it could save you £100’s!
Save money every time you shop
I follow a 4 step process every time I shop to save money and get the best price for the item I’m about to buy. Here are the steps I follow:
- Wait – Before purchasing the item I ask myself if I really need it. I sometimes leave it in my basket for 24 hours to see if I still want it or if I’m just being impulsive.
- Compare prices – I always check that the item isn’t cheaper at a different retailer.
- Check for discount codes – A quick search via a discount code website will reveal any available discount codes that could reduce the price of my basket.
- Cashback – Once I’m sure that I’ve found the best price for the item I’m about to buy, I look for ways to earn cashback from my purchase (e.g. a cashback website or card).
Here’s an example process I went through recently when buying a new TV.
- I found the TV I wanted (a 50 inch Samsung Smart TV).
- I did my usual wait and price comparison – I found the cheapest was on eBay.
- I had a quick search for ‘ebay discount code uk‘ to see if I could reduce the price further.
- I then used Cashback Angel to find the cashback deals available – in this case I chose TopCashback (1%) and combined this with the 2% cashback already offered on my card (saving an additional £11.28).
This whole process took around 5 minutes but saved me between £50-£100. Its also worth looking out for loyalty points, for example, when shopping at eBay you can often earn nectar points on your purchase – meaning even more savings!
Love discount vouchers is a great website to add to your money-saving tools, specifically when looking for discount codes. They have 1000’s of discount codes available at 100’s of the UK’s top retailers. You can browse by brand, category or using the search bar function when looking for a specific retailer.
You can also subscribe to their newsletter to receive discount codes straight to your inbox. I’ve add LoveDiscountVouchers.co.uk to my favourites so that I remember to always check for discounts while at the checkout of an online shop.
If you’re not from the UK you can check out Love Savings Group’s global coupon code websites. Search by continent to save money wherever you are in the world.
I’ve been using discount codes since I first learned how to shop online, LoveDiscountVouchers puts all the discount codes available in one easy to find place so that you don’t have to search multiple websites before checking out your shopping basket. I’m a big fan of using discount codes and have saved £1000’s by searching for them every time I shop.