Win with McDonald’s Monopoly!
McDonald’s Monopoly returns for its 13th season on Wednesday 21st March & will run until Tuesday May 1 (2018) at participating McDonald’s restaurants!
There are 3 ways to play (explained below), 1000’s of prizes to be won (explained further below) & lots of food & drink items containing the prize stickers (explained even further below)!
How to win:
There are 50 million of these out there so this is your best shot of winning! Prizes range from free food items (claim at the counter to claim) to cash prizes and vouchers. McDonald’s claim that there is an instant winner every two minutes so remember to check your stickers!
(Side note: make sure to check the expiry date!).
Every time you purchase a McDonald’s item that includes stickers, one of your stickers will include a code to enter online. Multiple prizes are given out every minute with these! You could win a food voucher or up to £100 cash.
(Side note: it’s been rumoured that entering your code at a time when less people are likely to can increase your chances of winning a prize).
Collect to Win
If you get all the properties in any given colour set, you could win one of the bigger prizes on offer in the game. Here are the prizes you can bag:
- Dark Blue set – £100k in cash, four available
- Green set – a Mini Cooper, 15 available
- Yellow set – a trip for four to Universal Orlando, 20 available
- Red set – Xbox One games console, 400 available
- Train set – NOW TV smart box and a one year pass, 10,000 available
- Orange set – £250 experience with Red Letter Days, 800 available
- Pink set – Wireless speaker, 2,000 available
- Light Blue – £30 MissGuided fashion voucher, 12,000 available
- Brown set – Medium extra value meal, 1,500,000 available
The rare ones…
Some properties will be harder to find than others! The big prizes (e.g. £100,000) only need 2 stickers (e.g. Park Lane & Mayfair), however, there will be millions of one and only 4 of the other! Below are the ‘rare ones‘ that you need to look out for!
- Dark Blue – Mayfair (4 available)
- Green – Bond Street (20 available)
- Yellow – Coventry Street (150 available)
- Red – Strand (500 available)
- Train – Liverpool Street Station (13,000 available)
- Orange – Malborough Street (1,200 available)
- Pink – Northumberland Avenue (3,000 available)
- Light Blue – Euston Road (10,000 available)
- Brown – Old Kent Road (1,500,000 available)
Where to find McDonald’s stickers?
Here are the Mcdonald’s items that come with stickers:
- Fries: Medium – 2 stickers, Large – 3 stickers
- Soft Drink: Medium – 2 stickers, Large – 3 stickers
- Premium Salad (excluding Shaker Side Salad) – 3 stickers
- Chicken Legend – 3 stickers
- Chicken Selects (3 or 5 pieces) – 3 stickers
- Big Tasty – 3 stickers
- The BBQ, The Classic or The Spicy from The Signature Collection – 3 stickers
- Cadbury Creme Egg or Cadbury Caramel McFlurry – 2 stickers
- Mozzarella Dippers – 2 stickers
- Big Flavour Wrap – 3 stickers
- Iced Frappe/Iced Fruit Smoothie: Regular – 2 stickers, Large – 3 stickers
- Shaker Side Salads, hot drinks/drinks served in a bottle/carton – 2 stickers if ordered after 10.30am as part of a medium meal, 3 stickers if ordered after 10.30am as part of a large meal.
Student? Remember to flash your student card every time you buy a meal! You’ll get a free McDonald’s Cheeseburger, Mayo Chicken or McFlurry Original (& 2 free stickers!)
Got spare stickers?
If you have 10 spare stickers you can exchange them for a Now TV Pass! You can get a month of entertainment/cinema, a day of Sky Sports, or a month of kids TV. You can claim a maximum of three of these in total, but only claim each one once.
To see the full list of the prizes & further details, visit the McDonald’s website.
Want more free food?
What’s the biggest McDonald’s Monopoly prize you’ve ever won? Let me know in the comments below.